Did You Know... Our practice provides multi-specialty medical eye care for the whole family?
- When you are ready for cataract surgery, we offer advanced technology solutions including laser cataract surgery and advanced technology intraocular lenses. Laser cataract surgery performs several steps of the surgical procedure using a precision Femtosecond laser. It can also help reduce mild astigmatism. For those with greater amounts of astigmatism, toric lenses provide internal correction so you can have less dependence on glasses after surgery. And if you desire the best possible vision with the widest range of vision without glasses after surgery, then a multifocal intraocular lens may be best for you. Your surgeon can customize your procedure and outcome based on your lifestyle preferences.
- Our surgical centers are working with the surgeons to provide a safe environment for your surgical procedures. Their protocols and screenings exceed the CDC guidelines for safe COVID practices so you can feel secure about your procedure.
- Don't neglect your eyecare. We are available for annual examinations, medical examinations, surgical and emergency eye care. Our call center is available 8:30am-5:00pm daily to triage your call and schedule the best appointment for you. We offer in-office and telehealth visits.
- Visit your ECNV patient portal to complete your medical history, pharmacy history and problem list online. This will save you time in the office, and allow to you complete part of your visit at home. You should have received an invitation to our patient portal when you made your appointment. If not, please reach out to our call center today to activate.
- Don't neglect your eyeglasses. Our Springfield Optical Shop is open for repairs and purchases of new eyewear and sunglasses. As part of the Grand Opening of our Springfield new office location, we are offering $60 off towards the purchase of any complete pair of eyeglasses. Our optical specializes in special prescriptions, progressive lenses and childrens' eyewear, including infants and toddlers. Stop in today and visit our optician, Shannon, for your eyeglass needs.
- Did you know you can order a supply of contact lenses through our online store? Visit our website to order your lenses. All orders are verified by our office, and are shipped directly to you.